Nothing screams fall quite like textures and the best thing about cooler weather days is layering it up.
This season, there are plenty of cozy fabrics to cuddle up with, from super fine corduroy to sumptuous velvet, shearling wool, and toasty alpaca. We’ve rounded up some of our top textured pieces in soothing autumnal hues from our favorite shops and designers.
- Velvet dungarees from Little Rags and Riches
- Hayden pants in black velour by Lulaland
- Jet black maison leather jacket by Oaks of Acorn
- Bonnie dress by The Small Gatsby
- August bonnet by Devon’s Drawer
- Puno bow ear muff in maca by Tia Cibani
- Nick blazer by The Small Gatsby
- Manon sweater in crème by Tuchinda
- Aline overalls by Devon’s Drawer
- Teal blue velvet opera coat with faux fur collar from Little Rags and Riches
- Fuzzy monochrome heather pinafore by Oaks of Acorn